2010年12月13日星期一

celebrating the x-mas replica Tissot watches weekend

Before I shutdown my PC and start with celebrating the x-mas replica Tissot watches weekend, a very nice picture report by Jean-Michel, owner of speedmaster-mission.net, navitimer.net and Lemania5100.net is definately worth checking out.Jean-Michel is a Speedmaster and Navitimer enthusiast and it shows!! Go to the speedmaster-mission.net site and click Museum’!The first Speedmaster model, dating 1957.Timezone visitor whichwatch’ surely does his name justice, because he is showing off is marvelous collection!See for yourselfI would definately have a hard time choosing a watch to wear everyday

Guess what Rolex did The last price list from replica Zenith watches dates back allready to 2001.Three years without a price increase (in Europe at least).So now I heard that I could pick up the new 2005 price list, I was of course somewhat reluctant.How much are they gonna increase over 4 years timeRolex didn’t.They even lowered most of the prices from their regular models like Airking, Date, DateJust and even some sports models with a few to tens of Euro’s.Am I dreaming? What is happening?Gerard

Except for Rob L, which watch will you be wearing on christmas?Bruce Redding asked the same question in the Public Forum at Timezone, you can find it here.A nice coincidende (or not, I am a watchoholic ofcourse), because I started replica watch gift thinking about this since yesterday evening and this morning it started again.I have three families to visit, my girlfriend’s parents, my mother and her husband and my father and his girlfriend.The good thing about this, is that it makes me able to wear three different watches in one weekend.