2010年12月13日星期一

I Replica Audemars Piguet watches probably will wear my Chronoswiss

When visitting my mother and her husband, I Replica Audemars Piguet watches probably will wear my Chronoswiss R?©gulateur Automatique watch (click the names to see a picture of it).It is great for a bit more formal’ occasions, and suits me well under a sleeve.When visitting my father and his girlfriend, I will probably put on my Panerai Luminor Marina on my new python strap.And last but not least, when visitting my girlfriend’s parents, I will probably wear my vintage Speedmaster Professional on a nice leather strap.However, this can still change till saturday ofcourse.

On christmas eve I have a nice diner for 2 with my girlfriend, and probably will wear my Rolex Sea-Dweller because she likes it so much.And I do too ofcourse.Anyway, I decided I need more money, so I can buy a nice ros?© gold watch which is the most Replica Chopard watches suitable casematerial for christmas, don’t you think? I can also opt for a vintage IWC Caliber 89 (I once had one, very nice) in ros?© gold.I sold it because I never wore it, it was a stainless steel version.I could find some use (at least once a year) for a ros?© gold version.

I should be able to get one for around 1000 Euro.How about you?Jean-Marie just sent me this link, it is all about the Speedmaster Racing’! A great source of Replica Franck Muller watches information, if you can read French.You could try an online translator to get it in your own language.Click here for the Speedmaster articleYesterday I was at Gerard’s watchshop in The Hague and he was showing me the new watches he had for sale.